Friday 21 October 2016

My Fab Fit Fun Box Arrived!!


My FabFitFun box arrived! And I love it, even more then I thought I would!! Here are my favs:








There are a few products that I had no idea I would love so much!!

Absolute favorite all time item is my Spongelle!! It smells like heaven! I'm totally addicted to it! And my bathroom is a dream to walk into.














I adore my new Mod Cloth Scarf! It's a perfect blend of soft classy plaid! And it's huge! You could wear it as a blanket if you wanted.



Love my reusable plastic mug from The Created Co. So solid and chic. I adore it.




Skin Laundry is another really cool product that surprised me how much I liked it!! I beautiful restoring night serum for your face that is so smooth and awesome!

And Bare Clean was such an unexpected totally awesome item!



This box has been so worth it for me! Totally worth it's cost in gold! I'm just so happy I subscribed. There wasn't anything I didn't like, but the above are just the items that knocked it out of the park! Love it! Can't wait for my Winter box!! Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment